Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, March 20, 2008

New

This is all new for me. I have many family members and friends that are actively involved with the world on the Internet. I guess I keep myself busy and I am a bit intimidated by it all. I love to learn & share, so I thought...why not. Many times I have desired to write a book...many times I have started. Never have I finished. Maybe this will be a new way for me to journal and a better way to get confidence in finishing a book. Journaling is such a wonderful way for people to express themselves and really...kind of...be a self counselor to themselves. With God's help, one can let Him direct their life by doing these things.

Anyways. I hope that this will have a great purpose at some time and I look forward to speaking to and reading others posts..whether on my blog or theirs. I truly want to let God lead me in this whole experience. Blessings..

No comments: